I wrote this program partly to scratch an itch (I've been failing to
find a calculator utility with just the right feature set for years),
but also as an exercise to help me learn the C# programming language and
.NET framework classes.
- simple, lightweight commandline calculator
- define your own functions, including recursive ones
- floating point, integer, binary, and complex operators
- work in any number base
- interactive line editor with input history and undo/redo
- save function definitions to text files
- powerful graph display window
- watch window for spreadsheet style numeric exploration
Eric is written in C#, and uses the .NET framework version 2.0.
Back to my homepage